Saturday, September 25, 2010

Paris Hotel Boutique














For those of you who are often in San Francisco, be sure to check out Paris Hotel Boutique. It's one of my favorite resale shops in the Bay Area. These are two of my favorites in the recent arrivals: A velvet mid-century bench (we've used these in both mid-century homes as well as contemporary once, it seems to never go out of style). The other photo is an amazingly hip faux bamboo coffee table. I love bamboo so much! This one I can see refinished in a dark coffee bean brown or something lighter and more colorful...depending on what home it is ultimately going to live in....

1 comment:

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Thank you so much for the lovely blog post! So nice of you. I'm thrilled to have found your blog :) Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...