Thursday, January 27, 2011

1st Dibs Picks

Sometimes when I don't have time to actually window shop, it's fun to browse on Paris Hotel Boutique's website as well as 1st Dibs...This morning, I had a few minutes and saw two things that I'd have to have if I were furnishing my home today:

A really great pair of gilt-framed, raffia-covered chairs circa 1940, Mexico City. These were designed by Arturo Pani for his own residence. They are available at Downtown, La Cienega, Los Angeles- 310-652-7461

The second thing is this carved chestnut breakfront, circa 1970. The color alone is amazing, but the shapes and details are fantastic! This piece is available from Todd Merrill Antiques, New York City- 212-673-0531

Have fun window shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...