Friday, January 28, 2011

A Bright Idea


























I'm trying hard to find a replacement light fixture for our showroom (our brancholiere sold). It's not an easy task because I keep getting distracted from my task and am sucked into looking all all sorts of lamps that aren't chandeliers...

Four fun picks:

Recycled demijon jug lamps: Also known as carboys, demijohn jugs were used to brew wine, beer, etc. These jars are made from recycled glass and come in eight fabulous colors with cream or natural burlap oval drum shades. $490

Automotive rotor repurposed as rugged pendant. Perfect for funky island or bar illumination. Designed by Wendy Umanoff $600

A ceramic "Foo Dog" in turquoise sits on a black wooden base below a black pagoda shade. Choose left or right facing, or pair them up $400

The last set, I just liked the look. I have no idea where they came from or how much they were.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...