Friday, November 19, 2010

Rosy Rings Reed Diffusers








I've
got fall on my mind (though you can't tell November from May here in the desert). The holiday and all of its seasonal trappings, and my Northeastern upbringing make me nostalgic for the sights and smells I am deprived of in the Southern California Desert.

We've just gotten our Rosy Rings candles and reed diffusers, they smell outrageously delicious! My favorite two are Autumn Quince with hints of apples, quince, figs, allspice and nutmeg; and Birch Woods with Fir, Balsam, and Patchouli...

Look for them at the opening of our new store, Albert & George, next week at 70020 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage, California. Our grand opening is December 10. Please RSVP to 760-836-9199 to attend.

Albert & George will feature Books, Candles, Gifts, Home Accessories, and Furnishings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...